Want to get included?
Are you interested in submitting a guest article to Mama on Ceremony? Great!
Mother on Ceremony is a website to assist moms make the most of their time so that they can spend even more of it with their kids. Mama on Parade aims to help mommies manage the struggles of pregnancy, breastfeeding, babies, and also basic life as a mama in an encouraging manner. All guest articles ought to stick to this criterion.
Guidelines for visitor blog posts:
- Posts need to be a minimum of 1200 words.
- Article subjects include: maternity, breastfeeding (both nursing as well as pumping), postpartum care as well as healing, babies, self-help for mamas, and also parenting ideas. Any post subject outside of this will require to be authorized initially.
- Web content has to be totally initial and not published on any kind of various other site.
- If as soon as posted on Mom on Parade the article becomes available somewhere else, the article will certainly be removed from Mother on Ceremonyamp; s website.
- Content needs to be search engine optimization enhanced without the use of keyword phrase padding.
- Affiliate web links are not allowed, yet approximately 2 web links back to write-ups on your own site are great.
- Submissions should include a profile picture, your website URL, and as much as 3 social media sites accounts.
- Insure that the article has actually been proofread and does not contain any kind of negligent grammatical mistakes.
Mom on Ceremony reserves all rights to modify any entries as required.
All submissions can be sent to Mallory@MamaonParade.com. Please enable 1 week for testimonial.
If you have any kind of questions about blog post topics or submission guidelines, feel free to fire me an e-mail.